Spiked Espresso Milkshake29 Jan 2016, Posted by Chris' Corner in
Spring is on its way and milkshake season is on the horizon. Nothing is better than a combination of a sweet treat, a caffeinated delight, and a stiff happy hour cocktail. Thus I give you the amazing adult milkshake that you have been craving.
Spike Espresso Milkshake
Yields 3 Servings
Prep Time – 10 min
Cook Time – 0 min
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 Shots of Espresso (chilled)
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 3 oz. Bourbon
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- Chocolate Syrup (to taste)
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- Brew 3 shots of espresso ( Franke Flair ) then chill.
- Blend the ice cream with the salt, espresso, and milk.
- Blend in the Kahlua and Bourbon then add cholate syrup to taste.
- Drink Responsibly